- Employed or Self Employed options available.
- We are offering a generous package negotiable dependant on experience and a proven track record.
Mortgage Broker – Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will take full responsibility for achievement of business objectives by the successful completion of mortgage, protection, general insurance and other incomes.
- Successful completion will be generated from the highest level of service to clients and positively implementing the FCA’s “positive customer outcomes” initiative.
- Recognise your client’s mortgage and protection needs fully and present relevant solutions.
- Responsibility for adherence to compliant processes within all practices, and for efficiently carrying out remedial actions required on files.
- Building and maintaining client and introducer relationships in order to achieve personal sales targets.
- You will professionally provide a high standard of service quality and product knowledge, maintaining high standards of integrity, conduct and behaviour.
- Recommend improvements where possible and contribute through actions to ensure the culture of the whole company reflects this.
The Person – Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully CEMAP qualified or equivalent.
- You must be a team player with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A passion for the mortgage and financial services market.
- Experience in client focused sales.
- Results orientated.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build professional relationships with clients of all levels.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- You will be commercially astute and able to keep on top of market trends.
Are you a results-orientated team player with experience in client focused sales? If you’re commercially astute with a passion for the mortgage and financial services market, then we’d love to speak to you about this fantastic new opportunity! Is this you? Apply today!
Mortgage & Protection Administrator
- To act as the first point of contact via telephone to any external calls and to take accurate messages
- To act as the first point of contact for any visitors to the Company
- Proactively call all new leads to book them in with an adviser
- Providing administration support to our brokers, liaising with Clients, Lenders, and Solicitors to ensure a smooth mortgage journey
- Update all spreadsheets accordingly
- Liaise with advisers, product providers, lender, and client via all platforms
- Ensure the administration of a mortgage case is correctly inputted onto the CRM
- Submit online applications
- Follow a mortgage case from lead to completion and general admin duties
- Issue and track broker fees to clients
- Process general administration requests
- Good written and verbal communication – with the team, clients, Lenders, protection providers, solicitors, and estate agents
- Organisational skills and time Management
- Work well within a team environment and under own initiative
- Proficient in the use of Word, Exel, Outlook
- Good attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work in an organised manner to meet tight deadlines
- Effective time management skills
- Flexible in working approach
Web Developer & Digital Marketing Executive
- Amending and updating the company website – currently WordPress
- Having proactive input into how to improve the website
- Write, test and debug code and application
- Having knowledge of programming and can monitor website analytics
- Able to develop and implement SEO and PPC packages
- Knowledge, not only with regards to web development and digital marketing but also within the financial services sector (desirable).
- Ability to follow and learn trending standards of the industry
- Organisational skills- learning to manage the workload efficiently
- Be able to analyse and present information.
Marketing & Social Media Executive
- Social media scheduling
- Increasing brand awareness by helping with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaign
- Working closely with our Creative Director on content creation for all our social platforms
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions (post Covid)
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Track marketing performance and return on investment
- Prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
- Communication – with the team, on social media and with potential various companies we may use.
- Written skills – from content writing, learning how to write for different audiences, blog writing
- Representing Mortgage Squared by contributing to their written marketing strategy
- Computer literate
- Creative and imaginative mindset
- Good oral and written communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship building
- Previous experience an advantage