- Employed or Self Employed options available.
- We are offering a generous package negotiable dependant on experience and a proven track record.
Mortgage Broker – Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will take full responsibility for achievement of business objectives by the successful completion of mortgage, protection, general insurance and other incomes.
- Successful completion will be generated from the highest level of service to clients and positively implementing the FCA’s “positive customer outcomes” initiative.
- Recognise your client’s mortgage and protection needs fully and present relevant solutions.
- Responsibility for adherence to compliant processes within all practices, and for efficiently carrying out remedial actions required on files.
- Building and maintaining client and introducer relationships in order to achieve personal sales targets.
- You will professionally provide a high standard of service quality and product knowledge, maintaining high standards of integrity, conduct and behaviour.
- Recommend improvements where possible and contribute through actions to ensure the culture of the whole company reflects this.
The Person – Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully CEMAP qualified or equivalent.
- You must be a team player with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A passion for the mortgage and financial services market.
- Experience in client focused sales.
- Results orientated.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build professional relationships with clients of all levels.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- You will be commercially astute and able to keep on top of market trends.
Are you a results-orientated team player with experience in client focused sales? If you’re commercially astute with a passion for the mortgage and financial services market, then we’d love to speak to you about this fantastic new opportunity! Is this you? Apply today!