- Employed or Self Employed options available.
- We are offering a generous package negotiable dependant on experience and a proven track record.
Mortgage Broker – Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will take full responsibility for achievement of business objectives by the successful completion of mortgage, protection, general insurance and other incomes.
- Successful completion will be generated from the highest level of service to clients and positively implementing the FCA’s “positive customer outcomes” initiative.
- Recognise your client’s mortgage and protection needs fully and present relevant solutions.
- Responsibility for adherence to compliant processes within all practices, and for efficiently carrying out remedial actions required on files.
- Building and maintaining client and introducer relationships in order to achieve personal sales targets.
- You will professionally provide a high standard of service quality and product knowledge, maintaining high standards of integrity, conduct and behaviour.
- Recommend improvements where possible and contribute through actions to ensure the culture of the whole company reflects this.
The Person – Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully CEMAP qualified or equivalent.
- You must be a team player with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A passion for the mortgage and financial services market.
- Experience in client focused sales.
- Results orientated.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build professional relationships with clients of all levels.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- You will be commercially astute and able to keep on top of market trends.
Are you a results-orientated team player with experience in client focused sales? If you’re commercially astute with a passion for the mortgage and financial services market, then we’d love to speak to you about this fantastic new opportunity! Is this you? Apply today!
We have joined the Governments ‘Kick-Start Scheme’ to help young people currently at risk of long-term unemployment get the experience they need with a placement here at Mortgage Squared. to find out more about the Scheme click here.
Take a look below for the jobs we have available with the Kick Start Scheme.
Mortgage & Protection Administrator
- To act as the first point of contact via telephone to any external calls and to take accurate messages
- To act as the first point of contact for any visitors to the Company
- Proactively call all new leads to book them in with an adviser
- Providing administration support to our brokers, liaising with Clients, Lenders, and Solicitors to ensure a smooth mortgage journey
- Update all spreadsheets accordingly
- Liaise with advisers, product providers, lender, and client via all platforms
- Ensure the administration of a mortgage case is correctly inputted onto the CRM
- Submit online applications
- Follow a mortgage case from lead to completion and general admin duties
- Issue and track broker fees to clients
- Process general administration requests
- Good written and verbal communication – with the team, clients, Lenders, protection providers, solicitors, and estate agents
- Organisational skills and time Management
- Work well within a team environment and under own initiative
- Proficient in the use of Word, Exel, Outlook
- Good attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work in an organised manner to meet tight deadlines
- Effective time management skills
- Flexible in working approach
Web Developer & Digital Marketing Executive
- Amending and updating the company website – currently WordPress
- Having proactive input into how to improve the website
- Write, test and debug code and application
- Having knowledge of programming and can monitor website analytics
- Able to develop and implement SEO and PPC packages
- Knowledge, not only with regards to web development and digital marketing but also within the financial services sector (desirable).
- Ability to follow and learn trending standards of the industry
- Organisational skills- learning to manage the workload efficiently
- Be able to analyse and present information.
Marketing & Social Media Executive
- Social media scheduling
- Increasing brand awareness by helping with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaign
- Working closely with our Creative Director on content creation for all our social platforms
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions (post Covid)
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Track marketing performance and return on investment
- Prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
- Communication – with the team, on social media and with potential various companies we may use.
- Written skills – from content writing, learning how to write for different audiences, blog writing
- Representing Mortgage Squared by contributing to their written marketing strategy
- Computer literate
- Creative and imaginative mindset
- Good oral and written communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship building
- Previous experience an advantage