Landlord insurance covers against risks related to your buy-to-let property and rental activity. Most policies start with building insurance and property owners’ liability insurance. You can add many other covers, such as loss of rent, tenant default or accidental damage, depending on your needs.

Landlord insurance

Different types of landlord insurance cover different risks. Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing or rebuilding your property, while contents insurance covers your contents if they are stolen or damaged. We can set up landlord insurance in Bournemouth and nationwide.

When you are buying a landlord insurance policy you can choose the insurance you need based on the risks you want to cover. Most landlord insurance policies include buildings insurance or fixtures and fittings insurance, plus property owners’ liability insurance. There are lots of other covers you can add on too, covering other risks like accidental damage, loss of rent and tenant default.

Financial calculators and helpful guides

Financial calculators

Our mortgage calculators are there to help you get your head around all the figures.

Helpful guides

Sometimes we can get inquisitive and want to know more so here are some guides to help you.


Protecting your future is always a great idea. Please feel free to contact us for details.

Stamp duty

You must always factor in stamp duty when considering how much deposit you need to buy a house.


We are a friendly, helpful team of expert advisors and would love to assist you.