What is conveyancing?
Conveyancing is when there is a legal transfer from one owner to another. A conveyancing solicitor or licensed conveyancer will ensure that the client receives the deeds to the property and any land. The exchange of signed contracts between the buyer and the seller is what legally commits both parties to the sale of the property and this is where the conveyancer from both sides will make this easier and smoother for you. We offer conveyancing in Bournemouth as well as nationwide.
Why do I need a Solicitor?
Whether you are purchasing, selling or remortgaging a property, you will require a solicitor or conveyancer to complete the legal work both for you and your mortgage lender.
Why use this conveyancing service?
To put it bluntly you need a solicitor and instead of having to search high and low for someone suitable you have it all in one place and it’s easy to use.
Not every solicitor can work with every lender, so we will ensure that our recommended solicitor is able to work directly with the lender you are using to avoid unnecessary delays further down the road. Our conveyancing services can be used in Bournemouth and also nationwide too.
Benefits of using this conveyancing service
- Large panel of conveyancing solicitors from around the country
- Simple to use comparison system for competitive conveyancing costs
- Costs are delivered in seconds
- Instruct a Solicitor online
- View solicitors feedback
- No completion, no fee guarantee
- 100% transparent costs
- Buy-to-let priced at a standard residential conveyancing fees
- Receive progress updates via email and SMS text throughout your case